This book set is designed to be the heart of a church-wide discipleship ministry that will bring revival to existing members and develop new members into active disciples of Christ.
The Discipleship Handbook contains 26 chapters with special emphasis given to:
- Devotional life (includes a Bible and Spirit of Prophecy reading plan in appendix)
- Personal witnessing
- Church life
- Christian lifestyle
- Spiritual Habits (prayer, Bible study, fellowship, and ministry)
- Mission and message of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
New or less experienced members should be assigned mentors that will walk them through the discipleship process. The Mentor’s Guide provides:
- One-page outlines for conducting 26 weekly meetings with the mentee
- Discussion questions for each Discipleship Handbook chapter
- Steps to integrate new members into the life and mission of the church
These books are always sold as a set. Mentors receive both the Discipleship Handbook and Mentor’s Guide at the beginning of the process and those being taken through the discipleship process receive the Discipleship Handbook in the beginning and the Mentor’s Guide at the end. Available in English and Spanish.